I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to College so0n...

Yuhooo...Holidays is going to finish very sooooon!!! I m happy, I know some of my coursemates are not happy with it. This is because they have to leave everything in their hometown, sweet bed at home, parents, siblings, friends at hometown etc etc and go back to the FREAKING 5 STAR HOSTEL... But for me, I am very HAPPY!!! Coz I can go back to the college and meet my friends especially my C GANG girls... my babes, do you know how much I miss you all during the holidays?? Hmm, hopefully the new semester is a good beginning for me...OMFG, I still can't believe that I am going to degree next sem... I am soon become an uni student... Can't believe.. But, I think it might going to be a tough semester too... Hopefully everything is going to be fine then... *pray hard*. I guess some my coursemates would think that I am crazy when they see this... Coz not much people feel happy...But seriously, I am very happy lo.. At least I have something to do everyday rather than sitting at home and doing nothing at home like "siao" one.. I think I'll be busying preparing the stuffs to back to college in these few days.. I think I seriouly need to reduce my stuffs in my room, it's fucking too much..I brought so many things back and yet I still have 6 cartons kept in the surau... I must fix it!!!!! Ok, I am crapping again...
IPGM Penang campus, see you very soon..... Babes, I can't wait to see you all...

2 comments:

  1. so excited to become degree student ??

    er...ur entries...so hard to read...make paragraph la

    ReplyDelete
  2. not excited but i can't believe that I am going to degree soon...okok will make it in paragraph next time...

    ReplyDelete