I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

X'mas Eve...

Before Christmas Eve, I had received few messages from my friends. Some of them asked me to attend the class gathering at my friend's new restaurant. The guy who "texted" me, H told me that my ex form 6 classmates would be very happy if they see me turn up on that day. Actually I wanted to go too, I have already wrap the presents and get everything prepared... But suddenly, boyfriend sms me told me that he wanted to watch bodyguards and assasins... That time I was like, ok.... Since I am also craving for that movie too..Then I accepted his request.. On the spot, I replied H saying that I won't be able to make it. But I didn't tell him the real reason that I couldn't make it... I guess he would be mad at me if he sees this post.. Ok, I would like to apologize with him.. Sorry H for keep rejecting your "date" like 618712937945 times already... But, I was FUCKING regret when I saw the photos that Hoi Hoi's boyfriend posted at FB.. I should have join you guys... But the worst thing is I ended up didn't watch the movie too... A coincident that I don't want to mention had happened which causes me and BF missed the movie.. Here, I would like to say sorry to my cousin S, who helped my to buy the ticket.. I was like so sorry for not collecting the ticket from you..Hopefuly, you are not angry with me..Ok,nevermind... After that my bestie, A ,sms me, asking me whether I am free for coffee with her.. Wa, sounds like so many people want to date me..haha, self obssesed.. Soooooooo FINALLY I counted down for Christmas at Starbucks... But, it wasn't that bad.. At least this year's Christmas Eve has made my relationship with BF from BETTER>>>BEST!!!!Only me and the Bf know the reason why I say so..hehehe....
Picture time...

The evidence that I had wrapped the presents and get everything prepared!!! besides my lovely mum helps me to wrap somemore...

A just bought a new Canon DSLR and I beh paisehly( thick skin) insisted that I want to be the model.. haha, thanks A...

p/s: but seriously I don't really like DSLR because it is TOO HD... sometimes we can't even hide our pimples, wrinkle, dark circle or eye bags and bla bla bla...

DSLR users, no offense..This is just my personal opinion..












BF's candid photo and me as the background.. I always look ugly in candid photos..









BF was trying the camera...












Tzyy Jiunn, the one who sat beside me when I was form 1..














Wei Choon with his hot green tea latte.. It tastes not bad maybe because I prefer drinks with heavier milk taste... FInd him if you want ice cream..His family is the supplier of Nestle Ice cream for the whole sp..Most importanly, he is SINGLE lo..hahaha

Thats all for my X'mas Eve, simple yet nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment