I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

short meet up with my dear...♥

Last 2 days,my dear Zalia came to my hometown and meet me up..Although the purpose she came here is to take her ring and the dress that she bought from my brother..But still I have a short blast with her,hehe...Supposedly to join her for breakfast at her favourite Nasi Lemak stall, but my lovely puppy was very hungry..So, we went for breakfast on our own at Old Town first. After breakfast we met up at Village Mall..I passed her the ring and the dress then we loitered in Village Mall for awhile...Walked around at the book fair and cam whoring for awhile..then she continued her journey to Penang..and I came back to my sweet home..although it is a short meet up,but still I am very happy to see her and hanging around with her in that FREAKING Village Mall...

Picture time,hehe...

me and zaza...

me,zaza and her friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment