I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Healthy healthy Breakfast....

Last week's was quite an awesome week (except the time I am doin the stupid assignment...I had fun during science class, I hate science very much since standard 4..My lousy Science teacher in primary school caused my lost interested in learning Science. However, I found that Science class is really interesting lately. Besides, we can have lotsa activities in class.... Last tuesday, we had a "small experiment" in the class.. It is really very fun!!!! We built a "tower" by using straw..hehehehhe, my group built a "bruj Dubai" by using straw...See, we have the potential to be a sciencetist in the future...ahahahhahaha...Besides, miss Juriah taught us how to make a play dough by using baking power!!!!!

healthy play dough, without chemical..but the colour is little bit ugly la...

we had no idea of what to do with the play dough... we ended up make the kek lapis sarawak..

*the result of in the same group with miss zaza and pyan, everything closely related with food...*

I enjoyed the Science class on Tuesday very much.. The Wednesday one even more SIOK... know why???? coz I had free breakfast again!!!! Lol, I know you jealous me...don't jealous...

Last Wednesday we had a "Healthy Breakfast" session... 3 in a group, we have to prepare a healthy breakfast and present it in front of the class about the nutrion of the food that you had prepared. After the presentation, we can eat the food...

My group was the laziest group, we prepared milk+cereal as our breakfast.. Lolol, we don't know how to cook ma...of course prepare the easiest one la,right??? besides, cereal is good for kids what...

Few groups were busying to prepare the healthy+delicious breakfast for us and I had noting to do..Therefore, I went kepo-ing around, see-ing other people busy...

Jujue's group prepared the freshly steam bun... they had 2 choices: red bean/kaya

*really salute them, they brought the multicooker walked all the way from hostel to the class*

natrah..the good housewife to be...

The result that 3 camera freak were sitting together...

When miss Juriah walked into the classroom, she was holding something.. When we saw the plastic, we were very happy...

It's Fingers lickin good!!!! KFC as our healthy breakfast????Whatever it is..Say thanks to miss Juriah for preparing us finger lickin good...

Presentation started... Bun... yumm yumm
* I was looking atthe bun during the presentation, I didn't pay attention anymore...* nasi lemak...

* they were commented by others saying that nasi lemak is not healthy..coz lemak caused cholestrol...*

After the presentation, it's time to enjoy the food!!!!! hmm, cereal as the appetizer...


Although we know that nasi lemak is not very healthy, but still everyone prefer it rather than low fat salad..


ok, it's time to reveal the answer... Her finger lickin good sandwich!!!!! It was super delicious, really fingers lickin good!!!!

The food was delicios+ healthy... I came back to the room with bloated stomach!!!! *happy*

How good it is if the class organized this kind of activity everyday...can enjoy food+ learn something new at the same time...Why science class in the college so fun one ar??? Why my primary school loudsy Science teacher was not creative like this????

No comments:

Post a Comment