I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paddy Museum...

One fine morning during the holidays, I was still sleeping on my sweet bed..cuddling my mini bolster and shopping at Paris, suddenly my knocked my head... I woke up and looked at my mum.. Hmm, I was dreaming.. Maybe my mum knew that I was dreaming, that's why she knocked my head...haha.

My mum looked at me and asked :" Girl, later want to go Alor Setar.. your dad said wanna go Paddy Musuem and have a look..since everyone says that it is very nice.."

Me: " Alor Setar?? Paddy Museum?? don't want la, let me sleep la mum, it's holidays!!! precious u know, only one week to sleep like this.."

Mum: " You sure you don't want to go??? after the musuem, will go to Padang Besar...you sure you don't want to follow??"

Me: " *suddenly jump out from the blanket* YES!! I want to go, wait for me... Wait for me ya..Don't go without me ya.."

After dressing up *not really dress up la*, my dad came back and fetch us...

After the lunch, started our journey to Paddy Musuem...
My dad drives very slow yet it is dangerous..coz he keep looking left and right when he is driving..

Thanks to my Garmin GPS, we reached the Museum after one hour and more...

The museum...


Nice scenery..
My cute parents at the entrance of the Museum...
Entrance fee: RM 3 per person (adults)

Unfortunately, it was something wrong with the chair so it can't function...
FML max, people came all the way from SP to Alor Setar.. but what to do, so we just went inside and have a look...


Look like real one right?? Like it...

The museum is not very big, 15 minutes can finish walking already..
of course we took photos, already paid RM2 for the camera.die die also want to take photos even it's just a wall...
the photos...

Dad and mum..
3 of us..
Me and dad...
Me and mum...

Just realized that there are many products made of rice...


3 of us in the farmer look..but I still remain the chio-ness by wearing a pair of Ray Ban..lolol..

Walk around at the ground floor..

Take some photos... *lame*

Then shop for some souvenirs..

bought some souvenirs..
this is a must for my mum, she likes to buy all those little things such as magnet or key chain..

Before we left the museum, we took some photos at the main entrance too..

In front of the museum..
me and my cute parents... *love them*
my parents with the kerbau..lolol
As usual, this entry is incomplete without my cam whore photo..

After that, seems like nothing much already..so we headed to Padang Besar...

Dad said: " Padang Besar very near only la...after awhile can reach already.."

I really have to ask him to define his "awhile" and "near"...

His "awhile" and "near"is around one and a half hour...

We walked around at Padang Besar for around 1 hour 45 minutes..

Didn't buy anything, only some food and tit bits..

when we are about to go back, I saw my dream bag...

The original price was RM 68 and I told my mum that I want to buy it and surprisingly my mum like it also.. Since like this, die die also want to buy it la.. no matter how much it is..

Who knows, my mum helped to bargain until the sales girl agree to sell it to us for only RM 38

OMFG!!!!! freaking RM 38 ONLY...

without thinking, I faster took out my wallet and pay.. to prevent the sales girl change her mind..

I was sooo freaking Happy!!!!

After that, dad started to nag and gave us the grumpy look... *coz its dinner time and he was hungry*

So, headed to Alor Setar and had our dinner at somewhere near to PMC hospital..

We are not very familiar with the roads at Alor Setar and my sister's BF recommended us a Thai Restaurant..saying that the dishes there are delicious...

So, we had a try...

The agony of waiting.... *dad's grumpy look*



The dishes: Kensom Fish, Tofu and Salty meat Kailan

They claimed that the Kensom Fish is the most popular dish of their restaurant and strongly recommended us to order one..so, my dad also "stupid stupid" go and order one..As you can see in the photo, it is almost finish already.. We finished it, not because it's delicious..it's because we don't want to waste money, this fish cost us RM38 *same price with my bag*.. So we die die also must finish it.. though it is fucking not delicious!!!! Feel like the assam fish cooked by my mum is thousand time better than this Kensom!!! cheat people's money, thought that sacre us with the Thai name then we thought that they are origin from Thai.. How about the tofu and Kailan??
Hmm, the Kailan is too old!!!! The tofu is too common la, my mum also know how to cook it la... I wonder why they have so many customers.. the food is totally FAIL!!!!!! *personal opinion, no offense*

Frankly, big NO for me.. if you ask me to eat at Alor Setar...

After the meal, the stomach is bloated but the satisfaction is not there... we headed back to SP... I complained all the way from Alor Setar to SP and called my sis to complaint again once I reached home...Lolol, I am quite articular on food.. Coz I like to eat... but only DELICIOUS FOOD!!!!!!

I think that's all for today...

More food on the next entry..

See you again..

Bye..


No comments:

Post a Comment