I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Assignment = Dull life....


To: Dear "evil" assignment..


could you please get out of my life??? I hate you!!! Yes!! I hate you so freaking much!!!! you fucking take away my time... your existance take away my entertainment, take away my holidays at SP, take away my sweet date with BF (my BF just came back to SP without my knowledge) , take away my time of watching TV, take away my sleeping time, take away my eating time, take away my time to hang out with my buddies.. you took away my EVERYTHING!!!!
and you kill lotsa brain cells of mine!!!
how could you do that to me???
you're such a MUTHAFUCKER,BITCH, DICK SON, WATEVER BLA BLA BLA !#$^@^&!*#$%^&*.....

Once you appear means my dull life starts...


and my dear God, Kuan Yin, Ang Kong or any spirit...


please give me some ideas on how to continue my assignment..

I fucking hate assignment!!!!!!!!!! faster finish the assignment...


why the assignment like lao sai???


comes a little bit, then you finished it, then come a little bit again....


why don't want to come one shot??


Just like drinking tequila pop..
ok, I feel better now...
I am in the middle of assignment..and I have no idea how to continue it...
I just want to bla out everything
Ignore me, you don;t have to read this...

From: Sabrina in crazy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment