I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Off With His Head...

Went to watch "Alice in the Wonderland" at Gurney on the last last Thursday... I was quite disappointed coz I was late to collect the ticket and I didnt get the chance to watch the 3D one.. Well, think positively... save money, lolol... Not much to talk about the movie coz I was quite enjoying the movie.. Mad love the costume of the movie...
After that, walked around the mall for awhile. Seriously, we are getting bored with Gurney.. So, we headed Queensbay for our dinner.. Called roomate to join us, headed back to college to fetch her.. Pyan tagged along too...

Had our dinner at Kenny Rogers...

Hmm, it's been ages ago since my last meal at Kenny Rogers...

I just realized that Kenny Rogers provided delivery service now..So next time i can just call them to order,hahahahaha...

took some photos while waiting for the food...

Pyan and zaza..

Me, Neynie and Shirley...




5 of us....

After that, the food came....


our muffins...


*they really understand me well..hehe, my banana muffin is the biggest..Lolol


Onomonomnomnomnomnom.....



cam whore with the food...


me with my pick of that day...



Miss Zaza very mengada right??? use fork and knife to eat MUFFIN!!!


Hmm, after the meal, headed back to our college and fighting with the assignment..


Well, I spent money again...haiz...

gotta save money form now on, going to KL soon...huhuhuhuh


I think that's all for this entry...


bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment