I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

USM Museum Rocks...

Actually I had typed this post half way during the holidays, but I was really very BUSY + LAZY...So it keeps delaying it..


Ok, here I am today to talk about the trip to USM Musuem.. As I mentioned before, Science class is always fun..


Yes, this is project based learning trip organized by Miss Juriah. If you follow my blog, I am sure that you know who she is. I had mentioned about Miss Juriah at my "healthy breakfast" entry.


On that day, as usual..Had our Wednesday assembly.


After the assembly, went to have our breakfast at cafe...


9.45am sharp, everyone gathered at Gelanggara waiting for miss Juriah and the driver to come and fetch us...
took a photo before we left.. *got this photo from Jujue's FB*


The bus was late, it came at around 10am..

well, this is the antique bus which brought us there...

* I wonder why our government doesn't want to invest a better bus for us...at least provide us a coach,then we would have a more comfortable+safety trip*

It took us around 10 minutes from our college to USM... Miss zaza, bitchy ridz, Shirley and Pyan in front of the museum...

I really had fun with my friends..playing around in the musuem with my group mates>>Pyan and Miss Zaza...
and here come the photos... This reminds me "The Doll's House" during the foundation..but actually it is about simulation of earthquake... This section is about woods... *so IKEA feel* Hehe..I have the potential of being a good wife..... *thick skin* This is the way you eat the fish if you are lost in the jungle and you have no spoon or fork or knife or whatever... Welcome to Sabrina's Late Show...Lolol.. Pyan the part time pilot..haha
But if you have a pilot like this... singing Lady Gaga's bad romance and dancing during the flight...

I think you have to becareful...buy insurance before taking the flight...
coz the result might be... accident...haha

Lol, luckily.. we are landing safely...
Landing at where??? landing at MOON??? lolol..

I just discovered something... my picture is in the musuem also....lololol, really buay pai seh...
and cam whore is a must when there is a mirror..lol


After that, I went to the Malaysian traditional culture section (I guess) with miss zaza and Pyan...


and I had a great time palying with the custome at there...
The "Mak Yong" look..actually I don't know what is "Mak Yong"..Miss Zaza said "Mak Yong" is a dancer..

and also.....

the "pahlawan" look..with keris summore...lol


Lol, I am very strong..hahaha


We played in the musuem for around 2 hours and it's time to say good bye...


so, wait for the bus to come and fetch us...

While waiting for the bus, camwhore with friends, played congkak with friends and had funny karaoke session with Pyan... Miss Zaza and Ridz..


*Ridz looks kinda retarded with this new spec* Ridz, me and Pyan...


lol, as if it is our house...


Miss Zaza doesn't know how to play congkak.. Lol, zalia..even me also know how to play, I think you have to learn how to play la...if not, so malu la u...

before going back to college, cam whore with besties...

After that waved our hands with USM....

Thanks to my friends, I had a great time with all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment