I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Potluck...

I was not feeling well for quite many weeks already and I absent on last Monday.. It was my second time being absent... *wa, very proud lo...* My purpose is not to gain sympathy, my purpose of this entry is to talk about the potluck that my class had during our tutorial. It was the potluck for CNY and to celebrate the January+ Febraury babies' birthday... hehehe, of course I had fun..because free food was provided...Lolol...



Well, I am lazy to write more about it...let the pictures tell the story..

before the activity, of course have to decorate the class la..right???


gossiping in the middle of work..kena kantoi...hahhahahaha




the food was ready to be served...




presents were ready for the bithday girls...
Everything was ready...waiting for the lecturer to come...




everyone was wearing red/pink on that day...

Me and friends...
few minutes after that, our tutor came....
what are we waiting for??? of course eat la...

very hungry..die die also want to eat at least 2 plates....hehhe



environmental class.... all of us brought container on our own...



In the middle of eating, suddenly everyone stopped eating went to another direction...I was very curios, I followed them though I didn't know what was happening.... oh..everyone was queue-ing for ang pao...




I also want!!!!!!



my turn...hehehe...


how much ar???


wa...100......cents... ??? !@#$%#$%$%^*


after that, we had competition... We have to perform by using the selected CHinese New Year song. The group that performed in the most creative way is the winner.




the winner...with the present>>>>an orange sponge cake




An hour passes rapidly, it's time to say goodbye.... taken a group pic of 1 TESOL 1 before the potluck ended...



Gong Xi Fatt Chai.... Wish everyone a prosperous year...^^Happy "tiger" year.... *roar*..


Had a great time with my classsmates...had fun and enjoyed the food berry much... *happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment