I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Jubilant!!!!!

My happiest day of last week= Thursday!!!!!

Why I m happy??

My parents landed Malaysia safely which means my stuffs landed Malaysia safely too...*wohoo*

Actually, my plan was stayed at hostel and het my assignments done a.s.a.p... This is because I know that if I go back to my hometown.. It is going to be lotsa distractions which would slower my progression of my assignments...

My parents are going to be the biggest distraction, I am not saying that they are bad or what... I had not seen them for so many days, I am sure that they have alot to talk with me!!!!

Thanks to stupid TNB.. my hostel suddenly blackout, and I can't do my assignments!!! besides, the weather was already hot enough, no electricity summore...you imagine la, worst than HELL!!!!

Out of sudden, I asked my dad to wait for me and I follwed my parents back to SP...Just like what I predicted, my progression was really slow at home.. Luckily, I managed to finished it on time and I can sit and type this entry now... If not, now I am working like a siao cha bo already!!!

the first thing when I reached home was helping my parents to unpack their luguage.. Lol, the first time I did it willlingly.. and my parents kept talking about their meeting with my relatives at China...


Err, my father was kinda excited, he looked like a young boy when she was talking about our relatives... I understand his feeling... Imagine you got the chance to meet your cousin after being separated for 50 years!!!! how would you feel?? I think it is kinda miracle, and it will not happen if my eldest brother did not go to work at Zhu Hai 3 years ago...


Ok, come back to my purpose of this entry... As what the title of this entry, I am jubilant..yes, I am!!!! Coz my mum really bought alot...

food had already used up 1/4 of the luguage

I am sure, you wonder why mandarin also my parents want to buy?? Malaysia no mandarin meh?? this kind of question right???

Well, these are the souvenirs given by my China relatives... (not all, but mostly)

Mandarins given by China relatives...

*Father said: Don't play play ar, these mandarins came back by flight one....So, it is much valueble than Mandarins in Malaysia*

But frankly, we could hardly see mandarins with green leaves in Malaysia...coz usually mandarins in Malaysia are leave-less...

Olive, also given by my China relatives...
My dad said olive is their local tit-bits... But in Malaysia, we seldom eat that... The taste is not nice at all, I had tried that!!!! The Body shop's olive lotion I use la, but I don't that...

The jeruk edition Olive... also given by my China relatives, one more local tit-bits...Ok la, this one much nicer... taste abit like lemon..Not bad and never seen it in Malaysia

lotus roots... Tastes like "dong gua tiao"....

Besides all these local tit-bits, they gave us chinese tea (tie guan yin) too...


If you go to Macau, for sure you must buy the biscuits from KOI KEI as souvenir... This was what me n my sis did last time, as well as my parents!!!! The almond biscuits is loves!!!! all are suitable for vegetarian summore..

What did my parents bought at Zhu Hai???

Woooo, ALOTTTTTTT.... These are just part of it only...

*mum very updated neh, now she also wears leopard print lo...hehehehe*


Can you see??there are 3 boxes of the onion brand a.k.a Ba Wang shampoo... it's my mum's...it is very cheap at China...

Me: "aiyo...ma,why you buy so many ang pao? You have so many money to give people meh?"

Mum: "Aiya, you didn't see meh???it is written on it, different ang pao for different occasion ma....some are for wedding, some are for baby full moon and some are from people moving new house ma.. and also your new year ang pao ma...nevermind la, cheap ma...Besides, you will never see this kind of ang pao at Malaysia also...special ma"

Me: *roll eyes* +!@#%$%$^%^&*&.... *speechless*

p/s: actually my mum also like to be special also...So, don't blame me if I like to be lime light!!! *Inheritance from parents..*



When I saw these hair clips, my eyes rooled bigger like almost came out already...

Me: "mum, why you buy this?"

Mum:"eh, very cheap leh...RM 1 only, I can clip my hair ma... then you and your sister each of you one pair la..."

p/s: I can;t deny that, my mum just like other girls>>> likes to collect the hair clip+ cute things*

and my dad bought a new handphone...

China Brand>>> Chang Jiang tv Mobile...

p/s: don't know whether it will explode or not...

*He bought it coz it is dual sim...he said it is easier for his business,he doesn't like to carry 2 phones, it is troublesome to him*

Don't play play ar... 12.1 megapixels with 3D Stereo Sound!!!!!

问你死未....

hehehhehe....coming up are my stuffs. Someone said I looked like want to go sell fish....coz the boots makes me look like a fishmonger..

How about this????

got the "wa, it's winter" feel or not???

and how about this????

Miss zaza said I look like a striper dancer with this kind of look...

*Well, zaza...I also feel that a lil bit*

What do you think???

I am really very happy that my parents had bought so many things from China to me.. Especially the winter coat, I didn't request for it, but they bought it for me!!!! I am so so so HAPPY!!! Actually it is more than happy, it's jubilant!!!! Thanks alot to my lovely dad and mum, and also my big bro... love you all *kisses & hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment