I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The "RED" during CNY....

Bonjour,I am back again..I am sorry for didn't update my Chinese New Year post...My broadband always like to create problem to me, and this time it is even worst!!! The light doesn't blink at all and my laptop couldn't detect it at all... Thats why I didnt online for almost one week!!!! Until last 2 days, I came all the way from SP to Penang to change this stupid device..Luckily Maxis change a new device to me else I am going to screw them!!!! but the sad thing is I have to say goodbye to my leapord print device...*sobs*





Adieu my leapord print..I always love you, but you like to create problem to me..I have no choice but to let you GO!!!!!


and Welcome my little White...




Little white with new sim card...

My dear little white..hope that you work like what has printed at the cover!!!!Small in size but big in bytes!!!!





Ok la, back to my purpose of this entry..I am going too far already!!! Well, how was Chinese New Year?? Well, I am sure you have bought something in red colour to celebrate your Chinese New Year... Maybe a red handbag??or angpao red dress???or dye your hair into red colour!!! wao, i like it..very chio lo..Well, I am something red also..Mine is really very special..Wonder what so special izzit??ok, I show you... I have RED EYE!!!!! FML max!!!!!!!




I feel that very potong stim lo.... This stupid red eye disease comes at the wrong time, I cannot go out coz I might virus to others and this red eye may slower my progress of my assignments coz I cannot look at the laptop for too long time!!!! FML max!!!!!




and the main thing is...

I have to say good bye with my favourite food!!!!

have to wave my hands with the delicious "ba gua"... Bye bye my loves.... :(


and say "Hello" to the bitter medicine and eye drop... Hmmmm...I hate you, but still I have to consume you until I recover!!!!

I am suppose to do my HD assignment now, but I am still blogging!!!! I cried just now coz I don't know how to start the assignmnet, and I don'teven understand what the heck is the article talking about...but after chatting with my mum, I felt better...hmm, I am full of energy again...Mum, don't break the promise... Make sure when you reach here this Thursday, drop by my college and see me...

Thats all... Miss Neynie and Miss Zaza asked me to sleep earlier...they say it is good for my eyes...so, I m off to bed now...Tatata...

See you all again, maybe after I hand in the assignment...

nitez.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment