I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am still Alive!!!!!!!

Bonjour, I am back...Being tortured by the assignments for the past whole week, Thank God...I am still alive now... I am still breathing, the five senses are still functioning. Assignments had burned my whole week, you can imagine..how dull the life is.. No wednesday movie day, no ladies outing with C gang, not only entertaiment, I don't even have time to tidy my room!!!!!....SHITTTTT....



So many books for only an assignmnet..as if I am a prof..




messy table....


I had really no time....

Even in the car also cannot enjoy the beautiful scenery... The fucking HD article had taken most of my time...
most of my time was spent in squezing my brain for how to do my assignment!!!! I think I had killed alot of my brain cells...

Luckily I haven't chnage into a zombie after I had gone through this kind of life... This is really my forst time, I think not only me, but also my coursemates...


No comments:

Post a Comment