I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve....

Last Saturday was the so called "sa chap meh" a.k.a the 30th of december of the lunar calendar...It is the chinese new year eve..I reached home at Friday and I was quite excited on Saturday.. I am excited coz it's time for the reunion dinner again.. and this year's reunion dinner is really many people, except my family members there are 2 more sis-in-laws and my "bro-in-law to be"...9 people neh, first time for my family...Seriously, as everyone grows up..we could hardly sit and have our dinner together.. So, reunion dinner is kinda renuite us lah... *wtf, if not reunite us then why we call it reunion dinner???I siao siao liao...*Well, I woke up at....9 something in the morning (if i m not mistaken)..Had my breakfast then went to temple to pray with my family...This is a must la, I don't know what is the purpose la..but this is what we did annually at the "sa chap meh"... after that, started to prepare the food for the dinner..hehehehe...


My sis always like to "eat snake"...see, the rest were busying prepare for the dinner, she still have the time to pose..and eat eat EAT!!!... potong gaji u baru tau,hahahaha



huhuhuhu..the raw materials for the steamboat...see, they are waving hands to me and ask me to eat them.... Hmm, we have fresh prawns, abalone,sausage,fish and many many more..choose what you like..

Without wasting my time, of course eat la....what am I waiting for???



makan makan..tak payah segan...
wa, memang tak segan lo..start without waiting for me!!!!!



Eating steamboat makes you become more creative...Coz we can make our food into many ways.. mee with clear soup... add some chili paste..it trnsforms to hok kian mee already..hiak hiak hiak... *slurps*




After that meal..Hmm, very full...Do some chores to faster the digestion... wash the compound...it's me and my bro's job every year...



After washing the compound, rest for awhile...then bath then wait for 12am to pray to welcome the new year....




ang kong po pi....let me win 4D,magnum and toto..hahahahaha

After that, went to the temple for the second round praying... So many people..as if the temple is having sales..Lolol...

p/s: zaza, stop saying that I am not holy..see, I sembahyang neh...hehehe

I think thats all for this entry, I feel that it is also very lame..

my entry is getting lame...dont read if you found that it is very lame..

No comments:

Post a Comment