I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A wonderful day...

For me, today is such a WONDERFUL day to me....Still remember I had mentioned that I am busying for my assignments??? Yes, I have already started a little bit...Am I hardworking??yes??Well, I know you want to say YES!!!Lol, hahaha...joke joke.. I admit, I am always beh pai seh(thick skin)one..hehe...Ok, I am bullshitting again..Back to the point.. Just now, we went to SK Minden Height to carry out an interview with an English teacher. He is a very good English teacher. Throughout the interview, I can feel his passion in teaching though he have been teaching English for 18 years... Imagine, if you repeat the same thing everyday for 18 years..Will you get bored of it???erm.... I think I have to think of something very special for my students in the future..Else, me and the students are going to die of boredom!!!! Besides, I think I had learnt quite many thing from him.. He is very sourceful+helpful!!!! I like this kind of teacher very much!!!! Steady and ready to help.... You can see the his passionate in teaching from this classroom...* I cannot reveal who he is but he is really a great teacher..I think..*
Can you see the board behind??? Full of info... This teacher did it on his own... Such a good teacher!!!! And look at the wall under the board.. full of wall chart... I think he had spent alot in creating a "holistic" young generation....
*the year 1 students are very cute right??*
See,the reading corner...No wonder he says his students loves to read. If my class have a Harry Porter carpet at the reading corner, for sure I'll stick at there for the whole day!!!! why I didn;t have this kind of teacher and class when I was in year 1???
Seriouly, if you enter the class.. you would fall in love with that class!!! I like the environment of that class...It is just like your second house...
Besides, I did reflected myself after the interview... I think..hehe, perhaps I should change myself abit... I know teachers do have their private life..But, I think mine is abit.........So, Tang Lee Yin..work on it k.... * wa, another miracle* Unbelievable that I say this!!!!
* If my sister sees this.. I am sure she will says:" wa, ah girl..so unbelievable!!!!!" to herself...* I cant gurantee that I will become like this teacher, but I'll try my best la...

After the interview, it was already 4.30pm.. Then Qya asked whether we wanted to go to visit Jihah.. So, we headed to KFC near to Hotel Royale to meet Neynie and her company then headed to Island Hospital...It was already 5.30pm when we reached there.. That time she was preparing herself for going to the discharge...so, we sent her to the room...
Look at her!!!she doesn't look like a patient right??
*still know how to order the auntie though she is sick*
Jihah, tak baik tau..jangan buli auntie...
She looks so happy for going to discharge...
and of course...
Take a group pic before we left!!! This is a must k...
* I look so freaking auntie with specs*
p/s: everyone wears so decent to the hospital..hahaha, coz all of us just came back from school!!! Jihah, see.. how much we love you...
It was terribly jam on the way back to our college... and I found out something...
which was...
Miss Zaza's "RJ 9199" offers you a super comfortable journey in Penang!!!!! remember it is only available in Penang and sometimes Perlis..but most of the time at Penang la...
See... MAS offers you a cup of juice from Penang to KL...
but miss zaza's RJ 9199 offers you a bar of super delicious chocolate and a cup of healthy yogurt drink!!!!! and it is only from Green Lane to Bukit Coombe!!!! see, good service...
MAS has beautiful fly attendants right???
Hmmmm.... RJ 9199 more advanced!!!!
RJ 9199 offers you a beautiful and muslimah "land attendant"....with good service too!!!!hahahahaha...
what about the pilot???
RJ 9199 offers you a so called "diva pilot"...hehehe.. and me as the "co-pilot"..hahaha
So, do not hesitate to join us at RJ 9199 ya.. We make sure you have an unforgetable journey in Penang!!hahaha... for more detail, please call 012-3456789 or drop us email at RJ9199@gmail.com..Lol...just for fun la..do not take it serious k...

Reached the college at around 6.15pm... I was in a very good mood!!!!
Therefore I decided to cook dinner on my own.....

Bought these at Tesco yesterday....
with some Mr. Red onion and Miss Garlic..
and the result is this...
*tadaa*
ready to be served...

Delicious???yes??
Hmm..let me try first...
Hmm..the result is yumm yumm!!!delicious!!!I am not cheating coz I cook it myself...seriously, it tasted like Pan Mee...But this is abit salty version of Pan Mee..hehehe

After that went to Jihah's room, and she told me her waist thingy in detail... and Jihah, don't always repeat the same thing once our coursemates go to your room... I dah dengar 4 kali dah!!! bored already... and she showed me the x ray...
It was taken during the injection...you can see the needle very clearly...
p/s: the needle looks like sperm..isn't it??? I know if my coursemates read this, they are going to say:" hey amoi..you pervert ar you..." but it's true....
By the way, I hope that Jihah will recover very soon.... Feel so sad see her suffer like this, even go toilet, take the holy water also need someone to assist...pity her... nevermind Jihah, I'll pray for you..hehehhehe
and why the title of this entry is a meaningful day??? hehe, coz I had learnt something which I think is quite useful for me...hhehee
Just came back from Siti Aisyah's room...so bad of us, went to her room..woke her up pand sang birthday song to her..hehehe...
Happy Birthday ya, Dabung....
Hmm, have to go to bed... *yawn*
I have assembly tomorrow!!!! have to wake up early...
Nitez everyone....
XoXo *kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment