I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random about CNY...

Frankly, I have no feel on this year's CNY at all...I don't know why, just simply feel that this year's CNY is damn bored!!!watched 2 new year movie during holidays..




Last thurday, went to autocity with BF.. My parents off to China so no one accompany me for dinner.. BF asked me out for dinner at Auto City...

Me of the day...

It is a must for me to cam whore....

While waiting for the food to be served... Take some photos of the restuarant first,hehehee... The old cow boy feel... The bar counter..

with super big screen for you to watch football match...

ambience of the restaurant not bad....I like the environment very much..

The food???Ok la, not bad... I ordered the soho spaghetti...so called "Soho spaghetti" actually it is bolognese la...tipu oneBF ordered don't know what steak la...not bad My first time,trying Kilkenny...very smooth,love it...

During the meal, I beh paiseh-ly asked BF a question... I asked him whether he brought me to SOHO for post valentine's dinner...He said NO...wa, so pai seh lo... His purpose to go auto city is actually to take this... DOMOKUN.....

Lol, domo is more important than me lo...ishk...

after getting the domo, we then played with the domo..as we have nothing to do.. The latest fashion from Miss sabrina...domo earings..

don't play play ar, more chio than lady gaga....Lolol

Do not disturb..Domo is sun bathing now... commit suicide..people jump into sea, domo jump into Orange juice..Lolol wahaha..Kilkenny..

After the meal, went for a walk a the flea market..Everytime I go to that flea market, sure I will spend money one..so, this time also cannot run la....

beautiful hair bands..
4 for RM10 only

mad love the pink leopard ribbon...

p/s: Neynie and zaza, both of your fault!!!see, as time goes by..I started to influence by both of you already..started to buy freaking pink stuff...

I got myself a new shade also, I like shades very much...

Looking for this Ray Ban quite a long time already..

Who knows really have to use it the next day I got it...coz infected with red eye already...

After that, headed back to SP again...If not, I don't know how much more I am going to spend at that flea market...

On the way back, nothing to do..

Soooo.....Cam whore with the new hair bands la... I am not acting cute but to try what I look like with this kind of hair style...

ok la, this kind of hair style doesn't suit me la..I am too old to act cute already... really mad love this pink leapord ribbon...

like this very muchie..it would be better if my hair is longer... pink rose..already given to my sister...

The day after this meal, I already infected with stupid red eye...haiz,really comes at the wrong time la...Just like what zaza said..no diva enough already..haiz....

This year chinese new year is really boring...besides, not much ang pao lo...haiz...I think next year, I also want to be like my parents...go for new year trip..hmm, this would be better I think..what do you think??want to sponsor me??then I say thanks first la...hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment