I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

virgin experience MSN with my mum...

Yesterday was the second day since my parents reached China...It was the last night for me at SP as well... I have red eye, I couldn't go anywhere.. After having dinner, went back home.. Wanted to watch Wohoo dvd but ended up chat with my mum at MSN pulak..


see,my mum so cute...hehehhehe

p/s:mum, your daughter is very tension at here..So, don''t forget to buy many many many things from china to chill her up k???hehehhehehe


and the best thing to do when you are video calling someone is to eat something...

Raspberry cheesecake from Secret Recipe. anyone???

Ok la, I know no one will share with me at the "critical time", scare I spread the virus... Fine, I have it all!!!!!

p/s: So damn ugly with the stupid red eye!!! Zaza, I have the same fate with u, being domestic violent by someone....Lol....

ok, really have to off to bed already....

Nitez...

No comments:

Post a Comment