I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Eve Part 2...

Hello again...I am going to continue my post about my new year eve celebration...Ok, where was I??? shopping??? Ok, ya.. I was very enjoy that moment.. When I was in dilemma on whether which heels to buy.. and Cat came at the suitable time, I asked for her opinion.. I ended up gave up the Charles n Keith and buy that Vincci like AGAINNNNN.... After that, we accompanied Cat and Jason to Sushi King for their lunch. *supposedly Hi-tea, its already 4pm*.. After the meal, we went back to the hotel and rest... We rested for awhile until 7pm I started to prepare.. I am not excited, but I am a slow motion person.. So, I have to be the first one who prepare first.. After that around 9 something, A and Wei Choon reached the hotel like FINALLY.... Around 11pm we headed to E&O Hotel for the party.. The traffic was terribly jam... And we reached there at around 11.15pm..We get some drink, find a place ti sit.. Then...5....4.....3....2...1...Happy New Year.....
Ok, I know the firework looks so small.. But this is what I managed to get..

and after that...

Everyone wishes each other Happy New Year...

After that, the PARTY started...wuhoo
Carlsberg..anyone???
Everyone started to enjoy the party...Playing with the toys in the goodies bag given by E&O Hotel...The ladies cam whore at the pool side...
Me and A in the Farquhar Bar...
The ladies in the bar.. say "Do Re Mi"for the height...hahaha
Eat something before you drink...So that you won't get drunk easily...
P/s: we were looking at Jason's rice..Hoping that he would feed us one bite..hahaha...
The tatoos of the day...which one do you prefer???
Both the future teachers....hehe, do we look like teacher??
Looks like everyone started to get high...
The ladies were playing with the free snacks..
AND...the guys started to drinkkkk...yuhoo
p/s: the cigarette on my hand does not belong to me..It belongs to another fella which I don't want to mention the name..secret..
I am a good girl k... *vomit*
After the party, we decided to go into the CLUBBBBB....
take a groupie pic before we leave...

After that, we went to the mamak stall to eat something.. Then headed to clubbbb...
wanted to go Mois, but it was too full.. So, we ended up went into ss.. It wasn't that nice, the music is like WTF its ages agoo k...But we can get into the dance floor very easy.. we danced for awhile and Jason...as usual, shuffle again like last year new year eve...Then we went back to hotel for our own ROOMMMM PARTYYYYYY...hehehe
Reached the hotel at around 3am (If I am not mistaken)
Playing in the room until 5am, I think...After that everyone sleep in the early morning...

Everyone woke up at 11am, then checked out at 1pm... Had our brunch at Ko Fu Loft in Gurney Plaza....

I was busying eating coz I was very HUNGRY at that time...
A with her Yang chew fried rice..

After the brunch, we headed back to our hometown...It was quite a happy outing with friends..Everyone crazy together,eat together,play together,etc etc...I was very happy on that day...Besides, I get the chance to know a new friend..
Wei Choon's friend,Foo Chean Fong..We called him fang fang, coz its much more friendly-ier ..haha
*nice to meet you*
Besides, specially thanks to the working crew in the Farquhar Bar of E&O Hotel.. Thanks for the free Chivas and join us for the party...
Million of thanks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment