I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Eve Part 1...

Hola...As I mentioned before, I am going to post about my New Year Eve celebration..Here I am to talk about it today... What I want to say is during the party, we were very happy.. After the party, we were very tired... How about before the party?? I would like to say that it was utterly disaster to me and BF.. Around one week before the party, BF was the one who planned for everything. Therefore, he asked some of his friends whether they want to join us or not.. At first, quite many people said YES... So, we went to Penang purposely to ask about the hotel's price to compare which one is the cheapest and which one is the nearest one... *You know la, all of us are poor students...So, must choose the budget one* After we got the price and everything, me and BF informed them and asked for their confirmation again whether they really want to join us... Ok, I can say.. This is the part that we suffered the most!!!! Some of them said, " Oh, each person have to pay around 50 bucks ar??? Erm, I consider first ha, later only I tell u ok??" But they so called "later" is up to 2 days.. Some even worst, suddenly says " I think I don't want to join you liao la.." and this has made us become short of transport. Transport is also one of the issues that made us headache!!!! We have only one car, but we have 6 persons and Wei Choon already told BF that his car can only fit 4 persons including him.. So, we have 2 persons who have no transport!!!ARGHHHHH, that time, BF was very tension like only GOD knows.. So, BF asked Cat and Jason follow Jason friend's car.. Phewww, finally like everything arranged!!! everyone has the transport to go there... BUT, one day before the party, Wei Choon suddenly sms BF told him that he can only depart from sp at 6pm. OMFG!!!! we have to check in, HOW????? SO, me and BF decided to go there by bus first as BF was the one who booked the hotel.. So, we went to Penang at 10am by the freaking City Liner.. In the bus, suddenly Jason called and said "Gene, my friend can't drive ah.. His father doesn't allow him to go there..." We were like WTF again.. So, BF asked him to go Penang with Cat by bus and they ended up went there by Cat's car... After we checked in the hotel, we rest for awhile and then go SHOPPINGGGGGGG...hehe..
p/s: forgot to say that we stayed at Gurney Hotel...

On the ferry





BF was so tension+me too wu liao on the ferry..

The room...
We only pay rm 265.. and we have sea view neh..quite worth it la, right??

Twin beds which around 5 persons can sleep on it...
Jacuzzi somemore,wuhoo!!!!
*This is the benefit of reaching there the earliest*
I'd got the chance to enjoy the jacuzziiiii...

Walking to Gurney Plaza for SHOPPINGGGGG!!! I was very warm under the hot sun... Haha, I bought a pair of heels during the shopping... Happy!!!!







p/s: Gurney was having the bridal fair on that day, me and BF nearly cheated by the KUANG YEE bridal house for a wedding photoshooting package!!!!!FML

Do we look like the I-WANT-TO-MARRY-FASTER people???

HELL NO k!!!!enjoy life first!!!

Okay, that all for the part one.. I'll blog again about part 2, nitez...
have to sleep early, I am going back to college tomorrow!!!! so, hello I4P and bye SP...
Good Night peeps...*loves and kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment