I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

C Gang Rockssssss.....♥

Hola,I am back again..... Back to college already, Year 1 semester 1.... remained at the same block,same roomate but different room.....The room is nice, very clean..But it is at the top floor,FML... Everyday have to wake up earlier and go to class 5 minutes earlier than last time as I have to walk the stairs.... Still remember the first day when I reached here, when I knew that I am staying at the top floor.. I was like WTMFBBQ....My mum laughed and said:" I want to see how are you going to wear your FREAKING heels and walk these stairs everyday.." and here I would like to say... Mum, it is still the same k...I still wear it everyday...My friends say the Internet connection has become better at the top floor, but I would like to say it is sucks lo,worst than last time when I stayed at the 1st floor.... I can't even upload a photo to my facebook, it needs like AGES for me to upload one photo and sometimes it even can't be uploaded at all!!!!! *WTF* Besides, my babes are staying at the other block which is quite far from our block...If I want to find them, it is kinda troublesome..sad lo.. *sobs* Ok, don't want to talk about the FREAKING room anymore... Talk about something which is fun and happy....
p/s: Here, I would like to thank my lovely roomate, Shirley for buying me the foam bottle... and also NEYNIE.... thanks for the keychain from Bandung...I love it *Loves,hugs and kisses*
Last 3 days was Wednesday...What should we do on Wednesday???? Of course, Ladies outing!!!!!
This is the "reunion" a.k.a first outing for C Gang after the 2 months holidays...... AND I like Wednesday the most... Know why???? coz I only have class until 11.30am and after that its our FREE TIME already!!!!! Yuhoooooo...*jump*
At first, we went to Gurney to watch movie.. Wanted to wacth Sherlock Holmes but the time can't match with our schdule... So we ended up watch The Vampire's Assistant...The movie wasn't very nice...I don't like the movie cause it has no ending... I can feel that during the movie, Neynie the one who sat beside me like very bored and turn here and there...maybe she was too bored...*Actually I am very bored too*The movie was quite lame..

Before entering the cinema, of course we cam whore again...
*zalia says this is a must of becoming a bitch*..hahaha
Zalia,the gedik one..hahaha
4 of us....♥
After the movie, everyone was hungry so we bought some snacks to fill in our stomach first... I went to DEDE again, and I bought this for the next day's breakfast...
hehehe...it's ladies outing, of course I have to buy something girlish to suit the "theme"..hahaha

After that, we headed to Batu Ferringhi... It rained again, I think me and Shirley are being curse by someone,maybe....Everytime when we think of want to go Gurney or Batu Ferringhi, for sure that day will rain... But this time, we didn't bother much coz we have CAR...hahahaha, Zalia's new Honda City... Actually our main purpose for going to Batu Ferringhi is to visit Hard Rock Hotel and go to the flea market there... It is around 10 minutes from Gurney, I think... and finally we reached there...... Hard Rock, we are here!!!!!
MJ at the entrance of the Hotel...

Some random photos taken in the hotel...

Girls are always like this... cam whore in the toilet like no one's business...
oh...not again...
4 of us with our "partner"....
OMFG, I look so fat in this photo...look at my LEGS!!!!! chesus....
In front of the souvenir shop...
Like this the most...

The area that I like the most>>>>pool side..

How good it is..If I am the long stay customer at there...
4 of us even think of staying there for one night, but after we asked the price...ok, i rather stay at hostel...it's FREAKING RM 644 for one night.... how can we afford?? *stop dreaming* I would rather save it and buy myself a Long Champ...
After that, we went for our dinner then walked around at the flea market...OMFG, I saw my dream Chanel at there... and it is the latest design!!!!! too bad I am penniless now... I am going to grab one once I have money!!!!
It was such a great day for me..hanging out with my C gang bitches.... Love u all...xoxo..



No comments:

Post a Comment