I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Diary..

I almost forgotten about the existence of this blog that I've been abandoned it for so long... Feeling so guilty to her that I will only look for her whenever I have no listeners...How pathetic!! Well, life at the land of Kangaroo is all good that I've been spending most of my time playing and partying that I don't even have time to update the blog. However, I've been reflecting myself alot lately. I found that I have never be the same since I come to Australia. I am not sure whether it is good or it is bad. However, I am pretty sure that things happened for the reasons behind it. Just hope that I would grow to be more mature and be good! Well, that's all for today..feeling so much better after typing what I am thinking..see ya, till then..xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment