I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am back :)

Hello there, I am back to this blog after so long.. I am not sure whether my friends are still following my blog since I went missing from the blog for so long! I realized that I haven't blogged for sooooo longgggg!!!! I almost forgotten about the existence of this blog after I came to Sydney.. Well, I guess I need to blog more often coz person who are forever alone like me have no listener at the land of the kangaroo and only this blog will keeps my secret all the time.. so yea, I guess I am kinda back in action again.. hehe, hopefully I still have some readers here :) First thing that I wanna share with u all is that I lost 10 kilos in 5 months time! kinda a victory for myself, so happy with the results.. ok, that's all for today..see u all, till then

XOXO <3 nbsp="nbsp">
                                                   Latest Miss Sabrina says Hi to everyone :)

See u on next post, about my 23rd birthday celebration :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment