I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chalkies Back and White Glam Dinner

Post exam is always my happiest moments. I don't know why but I just simply like it.. It is kinda like you keep all the feeling that you don't like then after the suffocate moments the negative feelings burst out all together..Wohoo, I really like that kinda feeling... Ok, maybe you can say I am abnormal too..hahaha.. Frankly, I was quite stressed before and during the exam...I used to be a happy-go-lucky type of student, did not worry about exams but this time I really worried about it.. and I came to realized that Degree is not the same like foundation year, the exam is much difficult than the foundation's.. We can't prepare it last minutes!! *This is my opinion, maybe I am very poor student* By the way, everything has passed!!! I had lotsa fun after the exams..After the exam, our cohort organized a dinner at Sunway Hotel in Georgetown. It was our first time organizing this kinda event.. It was quite fun and everyone dressed up beautifully on that night.. Forgot to tell you, the theme for that night was modern contemporary black and white... I think i talked too much and I am lazy to continue it.. so, I'll just show you the photos...

so, here are some of the photos...
the details of the event can be seen from the screen....

took photo with Yuki while waiting for the lift...
Yuki was very pretty on that night..


with Neynie and Miss Zaza...

I don't know who took this random photo..but I like it..

me and the roommate...



with the gang...

with my bitchy partner...
he was the King on that night...

again...me and the pretty roommate...

Wani, the assistant cohort leader giving speech...
It was a big change of her on that night..
the time time I saw her wearing heels and dancing...

I made it on my own..hehe
not very delicious...

The roommate with her cakes...

Pyan and Annyss...


Ridz, Ein and Yuki...

Mini and Jujue....


Annyss the big eater... salute her
I was amazed coz she really eat alot...she's really suitable to go for buffet dinner

The Tesol 3 girls were waiting to perform
I love their musical drama very entertaining..

My cakes...

Me and Ridz at the glam walk...

Pyan and Annyss singing Parrazzi during the Karaoke sesion

The cohort leader video calling us...

Ridz and Nabila singing Telephone...
Tesol 2 performance...
Love their performance too...
They all danced very well...

I was actually the receptionist of that night but I went to the hotel late...
It took me lotsa time at the saloon...
again...
p/s: My eyebrow makes me look very fierce...

me and Ridz was the emcee for the King and Queen session...

like this...

this is funny..hahaha

like this too...

lol...

me and Ein...she was a bit weng on that night...

be Qya's dancer...lol

announcing the King and Queen..

The group photo...

p/s: the photos do not follow the sequence....

I had a great night with all of them on that night... Besides, it was my first experience in becoming an emcee..I am still not very good on it and I really have to say thanks to my partner Ridz for helping me... I love it and I am looking forward for the TESL Raya celebration.. Hopefully it is as fun as this dinner.... I think that's all for today and I just realized this entry has quite many photos.....

Thanks for reading...
See you on the next entry..
Xoxo...

2 comments:

  1. nice dressing yea~
    so envy because you people can held this kind of dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it is our first time... I think you guys you do it also if you want to... just ask the permission from the director and book the bus from HEP if I am not mistaken...

    ReplyDelete