I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

High Tea At E&O Hotel

I know it is kinda late to blog about this, but better late than never right? Miss Zaza's birthday dropped on our Raya holidays, so we can't celebrate with her as everyone has gone back to the hoemtown. Before her birthday, I promised her that I am going to bring her to high tea as her birthday treat because she is a dessert lover. She loves cakes and pastry so high tea suits her the most. 1885 at E&O Hotel was chosen and we went there after the Raya holidays. Supposedly, I was the one who paid the bill but I was not the one who paid the bill *thanks anonymous*

sexy back...lol

waiting for them to open the door :)

get a strategic place and waiting to nom nom...

chicken pie..

cream..

scones and sandwiches..
the scone is very delicious!!! yumm to the max :)

the cakes.. *salivates*


I love sweet berries tea :)

4 of us.. you can see that the tray and the plates are all clean because it is delicious!!!

a picture of us, before we left the hotel..

After that, Neynie suggested to go for a walk around the hotel because it was the first time she went to E&O. So, we walked around near to the pool side.

toilet is always the best place to camwhore because of its perfect lighting :)


4 of us...

In the end, a simple walk turned out to be our photo shooting session

I like this the most :)

when we gone crazy...

After so many tries, this is the only one that 3 of us looked perfect!!Zaza, brush up your photography skill and don't make us jump like perempuan gila anymore..lolol

like this the most, big thanks to the photographer :)

like what Neynie wrote in her entry about this, "great friends make up my day" . I enjoyed the date with them and had a blast as well. Thanks for coming out together and made up an awesome date :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment