I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Black Black Black...

Holla, I am now at SP.. staying at home is the best thing ever!! enjoy mum's super delicious home cooked dished and the most important thing is I can enjoy the full blast of air cond at home!!! this i fucking siok lor... Well, my hair is black now..

YES!!!

I am not bluffing you, it's in the fucking jet black now!!

I know I used to say that I don;t like black hair coz I think black is not nice..but due to some reasons I dye it black..

Actually I was thinking of make it black before that.. don't know why, just suddenly thought of making it black...

Last night after the dinner, my mum helped me to make it BLACK...


I used this shampoo instead of Loreal, Wella or Revlon...
My mum bought it at China, it is made of herbs.. I think better than chemicals right?and it is easier than the Loreal..


There are 2 bottles in the box..
ratio of both is 1:1


then mix both the liquids together..


stir it well...


Then it will become like this... and it's quite smelly..

After that, of course apply it on the hair...
*ignore the "lap sap toi" (dustbin plastic) that I put on my shoulder..it's to prevent the black stain on my shirt...

I like this process, makes me feel so sleepy...

After that, wait for 20 minutes.. Then wash it off...


*tadaa*
The result's out,really very black lo...

I am not happy thou the result is satisfying..
I still prefer my previous color...

actually I want my hair to be in either one of these colors...

ash blonde...

OR...
copper bronze...

which one suits me??

I wonder..when can I get this kinda colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment